Out of courtesy to other participants, please be on time. We keep our class sizes small so that we can be more attentive to each student. You accept these Terms & Conditions on behalf of yourself and, when appropriate, your children. If you are booking a group event, each of your guests will need to sign a waiver. In the event that a guest does not provide us with a signed waiver, you accept responsibility on their behalf. Please read them carefully.
As consideration for being allowed to enter the studio and/or participate in any party and/or program at Roll Up N Dye the undersigned, on his or her behalf, and on the behalf of the Participant(s) identified below, acknowledges, appreciates,
understands, and agrees to the following:
1. I represent that I am the parent or legal guardian of the Participant(s) named below or I have obtained permission from the parent/legal guardian of the Participant(s) named below to execute this agreement on their behalf.
2. I acknowledge and understand that there are known and unknown risks associated with participation in Roll Up N Dye activities and the use of the studio, equipment, materials and any and all other Roll Up N Dye equipment, including but not limited to the dyes, chemicals and open play, which include but are not limited to: clothing damage, contusions, fractures,
scrapes, cuts, bumps, paralysis, or death.
3. I, for myself and the Participant(s) named, willingly assume the risks associated with participation and accept that there are also risks that may arise due to OTHER PARTICIPANTS which I also willingly assume.
4. I agree that the Participant(s) named, and I shall comply with all stated and customary terms, posted safety signs, rules, and verbal instructions as conditions for participation in any workshop, party and/or any other event at Roll Up N Dye.
5. I, for myself, the Participant(s) named, our heirs, assigns, representatives, and next of kin agree to hold harmless, release, waive and indemnify the independent owner of this Roll Up N Dye facility and employees from any and all injuries, liabilities or amages from participation, except for those arising from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Roll Up N Dye.
6. I additionally agree to indemnify the independent owner of this Roll Up N Dye facility and employees for any defense cost or expense arising from any and all claims, injuries, liabilities or damages arising from participation, except for those arising from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Roll Up N Dye.
7. I am of physical ability to participate and am legally competent to understand and complete this agreement. I hereby execute this agreement without coercion.
8. I understand that entry, by myself and the participant(s) named, constitutes consent for Roll Up N Dye to use any film, video, or likeness of participants for any purpose whatsoever, without payment to the participant.
9. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any ther provision of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
10. I agree that if any portion of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. If there are any disputes regarding this agreement, I on behalf of myself and/or my child(ren) hereby waive
any right I and/or my child(ren) may have to a trial and agree that such dispute shall be brought within one year of the date of this agreement and will be determined by binding arbitration before one arbitrator to be determined by Roll Up N Dye. I further
agree that the arbitration will take place solely in the state of Maryland and that the substantive law of Maryland shall apply.