- Now that we have your reservation, lets move on to what I need from you in order to create an awesome party for your kiddo.
I need your phone number, email, and the address where we will be having the party.
For the Party 2DY4, party package, I need to know your kiddo’s t shirt size and what type of t shirt and colors they would like as my gift to them. Heart, spiral, mouse, or football. If they prefer something else, please, let me know. I am flexible. I will do my best to accommodate their request. :0) I need to know this at least 3 weeks before the party. Otherwise, I will just create a design as a gift to give to them. This is not included in the 90 minute party. However, it can be added for an additional $35)
In the invitation RSVP please request two things from parents:
A. I need to know the name of the participant and their t-shirt size at least one week before the date of the party. In order to keep the party running smoothly, it is important that I have the names of the guests ahead of time.
**If you are requesting screen printing on the shirts I must have the design confirmation, and all the guests names and sizes 3 weeks before the date of the party. **
kid sizes: small is a 5/6 medium 7/8 large 10 XL 12-14 The shirts are preshrunk, but take into account they may want these to last through summer. The rest of the adult sizes are pretty much standard.
B. Remind parents about the waiver they need to sign and send/bring to the workshop. It is also mandatory for each participant to have a waiver filled out before they can dye with us. This keeps me covered if someone decides to dye their hair blue…or worse! It also allows me to use pictures from the party for advertising. The waiver is available on the Roll Up N Dye website. http://rollupndye.com/wanna-dye/ The green rectangle on the bottom right of the page will direct them to the waiver. The participants MUST have a waiver signed in order to dye with us.
I need to know what 3 colors of dyes you prefer to have. The primary set we offer is actually 4 colors (turquoise, fuchsia, and yellow, plus the popular BRIGHT green). These colors are my personal favorites, because they are the most versatile. From these colors you can get pretty much any color of the rainbow. If you would like other colors, though, let me know what colors you like, and I can figure out what combination will work the best. Pink, blue and purple OR Turquoise, Lime Green, and Fuchsia Pink and are also a nice trio. Those seem to be popular choices, too. Just let me know what you want!
Finally, I need to know if you would like to add on any upgrades to your party. Here are the add on’s that we have available:
- Optional Add-ons:
◦ Design upgrade for younger children: This party includes basic design choices. If you prefer something more advanced, and the children are under the age of 9, there is an additional charge of $3 per participant. It will require us to prefold the main design or shape onto their shirt. The younger children can still fold the rest of the shirt, and dye it on their own.
◦ Custom Gift from us. We dye a custom t shirt for the Birthday Star. $35
◦ Custom Screen printed design on the shirts (prices vary)
◦ Face Painting with Carly: (Prices vary based on the number of children.) This will require purchase of additional 30 minutes as well as her fees for using face paint to transform your kiddos into all sorts of creatures, including (but not limited to) fairies, bugs or even cheeseburgers!