Hands down the most colorful corporate team building around!
“I believe that teams grow stronger by expressing gratitude and appreciation for their team members, allowing themselves to be vulnerable through the creative process, and working together to give back to the community.“
— Erin Cassell
What will my team do during the workshop?
Each member of the team:
- tie-dyes a shirt for themselves
- creates a mini tapestry or bandana that is donated to Grateful Heads
- makes a handmade card that we donate
- participates in any additional activities that inspire the best kind of team building (we can customize!)
Build each other up. Create a stronger team. Then, work together to give back to the community.
Be ready for the new monthly #TieDyeThursdays tradition at the office. 🙂
What’s included in a workshop?
- Hands-on training with a tie dye artist (and an assistant as needed)
- T-shirts for each participant (we can adjust this based on what you want to dye)
- Prepared bandana to dye and donate to Grateful Heads
- Professional-quality dyes and materials
- Gloves (and aprons upon request)
- Finished shirt securely sealed in a bag with washing instructions
- Space and time in our studio to tie dye
- Service project opportunities
- Photo props
- Supplies for additional activities
If you would like to extend your stay at the studio, there are many additional projects and activities to choose from. Team leaders choose activities that focus on Mindfulness, or Gratitude, and more service projects too.
Should you choose to extend your visit and have refreshments, please be sure to ask about our Tree Hugger Program.
Where will we dye?
You can come to our studio in Columbia or we travel pretty much anywhere!
- We charge a $50 fee for non-studio events within 15 miles of our studio.
- Off-site events further than 15 miles away cost $50 fee plus an additional $1 per mile.
Contact us for more information and to customize an event for your group!
When I first heard we were going to do TieDye as corporate team building event, I was not sure what to expect and frankly, I was skeptical. This turned out to be one of the best team building events I have ever participated in. It was fun and got us to work together for a creative afternoon. Regardless of your skill or physical condition, or age, this is something everyone can do. It allows you to be creative while sharing the experience and you don’t need a helmet or running shoes, like many other team building exercises.
Along with the take-home tie dye shirt (which turned out to be awesome), we also made sharable tapestries and cards for kids undergoing treatments at the hospital. That was arguably the most satisfying part, knowing we were also helping to make someone else’s life better in the process.
I would highly recommend this for anyone looking to plan a team event.
I used Roll Up N Dye for a company team building event and I can’t say enough great things about the company and the owner, Erin Cassell. She was such a delight to work with and the team had the best time creating tie-dye shirts; men and women alike. They also made handmade cards and hand dyed bandanas for hospital patients (way to give back!).
You can book a party at her funky cool studio or she will come to you. She brought everything we needed: shirts, supplies, tables, etc.
If you are looking for a great corporate team building event or a fun party for kids or adults then you definitely need to try Roll Up N Dye!!
Creating experiences that won't fade away